MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #1182
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Heck, if I feel this old while Iīm 22, I donīt want to know how Iīll feel in 20-30 years But seriously now, I think part of the reason people in their early 20īs feel old from time to time is because that is the period that they see a new generation growing up that is different than themselves. Even though I can recognize some things in this generation that us 90īs kids had, this generation clearly has a ethos of itsī own.

As far as technological and social changes go, Iīm fairly certain the world will be very interesting in 50 years. Just how it will look, I canīt imagine.

I study European Studies, which can best be described as a mix of political sciences and history, with a bit of law and economics thrown in for good measure. Itīs indeed an interesting time, not just because documents from the east become available, but documents from the west pertaining the Cold War as well. The tricks the two sides tried to pull on eachother are even dirtier than usually imagined.

Isnīt this smoked sausage? Fumeiro is probably a cognate of fumado/fumato, which refer to smoking.
Yeah but fumeiro is a group of food, all smoked. Not just sausages. It's complicated, and probably untranslatable.

Come on we are 22, we are not old. This whole messed up crisis and global situation is making us feel old, but we need to fight that.
arm is offline View My Blog!