MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jiří Veselư cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #12
country flag Beta2k

Beta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond reputeBeta2k has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jiří Veselư cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armless View Post
Two Futures wins in a row for Jiri, only one set dropped. Seems like he has grown out of these tournaments. He must make a move to Challengers now.
any idea on his next tournaments? ITF page says that he has withdrawn from the third Israel Future. somehow it's "funny" that he seems to still not be able to directly enter the MD of a challenger... the cut is too good for the challengers starting next week. the cut for bergamo (week 6) is #229 as of right now, and he also is not in the list of alternatives, which leads me to the conclusion that he also won't play qualies.

all in all he looks really really promising. he may be the best from the 1993 generation. i hope he can start showing off in challenger-level this year. maybe also first ATP win? i dont think he has one, yet.
Beta2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote