MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 04:40 PM   #1179
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
After seeing that Internet Explorer video I feel really old

Wait until you really are old!!

Anyway, I don't like to dwell in the past or think the olden days were better. I sometimes get irritated with people who want to glorify the 50s or 60s etc. There were big problems in those eras and things that we never want to return to.

I think that the technology advances are so amazing and I love them. But the social aspects too. I never thought Germany would be reunited and certainly no in my lifetime, and now there are young adults who have no memory of it being divided or the stories of people risking their lives to cross. Or, who would have dreamed in the early 60s that in 50 years there would be a man of african heritage president of the united states? There are many urgent problems to solve now, but I just think it's all better despite the looming and truly hard problems that face us.

Also do you study history? I gathered that you might when you talked about your thesis. This is such an interesting time for history with new documents from the eastern bloc now available for study.
star is offline View My Blog!