MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #1787
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! F v Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
Nah. I don't think they are similar. I am fine with Vika's attitude about her tennis. But otherwise she just seems s like such a cold person. I remember at the year end championship, when walking out to a match with a kid, she was the only one not holding the kid's hand, liking like she was annoyed with the whole thing. Yes she wants to win but it just seems like she's comp competitive without much heart. Nole was never like that. He was always so warm (see hug thread).
I agree. When disliked, Nole has always responded with good humor and an attempt to ingratiate himself which has sometimes given me a little heartbreak, but Az responds with "Fuck you. You don't like me? I like you less." I doubt this is how she actually feels, but it's her external expression.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote