MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #1786
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! F v Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
LeeNot gonna lie,pretty happy with the results,like Vika and her attitude,also she reminds me of Nole when he was an upcoming player
Nah. I don't think they are similar. I am fine with Vika's attitude about her tennis. But otherwise she just seems like such a cold person. I remember at the year end championship, when walking out to a match with a kid, she was the only one not holding the kid's hand, like she was annoyed with the whole thing. Yes she wants to win but it just seems like she's competitive without much heart. Nole was never like that. He was always so warm (see hug thread).

Last edited by cinny : 01-26-2013 at 04:27 PM.
cinny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote