MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #1785
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! F v Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
And Noleta or the love of god, I love you, but take out that automatic signature when posting from the app on your iPhone, it's killing me and its going to make me very nervous during the final.

There in an option in the app
Pre-GS Final frayed nerves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
This women final is killing me

I may not have any energy left for Nole tomorrow.
I am so sorry, Lee. I was pulling for Li Na. Such a contrast between those two players. Light and dark --- With Li Na being the light-hearted smiling laughing one and Az being the brooding, heavy personality .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
LeeNot gonna lie,pretty happy with the results,like Vika and her attitude,also she reminds me of Nole when he was an upcoming player
Really? I don't see it that way. Nole was always a happy go lucky guy -- maybe too much so. He's always wanted the crowd to like him even when they didn't. Az seems to feed off the negative energy from the crowd.

PLUS and FIRST and FOREMOST Nole didn't ever ever scream loudly when striking the ball and never ever made my ears hurt. I simply will not watch her anymore out of protest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Wow Nole looks absolutely stunning in that pic.
You always think so.

But definitely he is helped by comparison.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote