MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ♕ 2013 Australian Open ♕ - SF loss to Murray 4-6 7-6(5) 3-6 7-6(2) 2-6

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #841
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ♕ 2013 Australian Open ♕ - SF loss to Murray 4-6 7-6(5) 3-6 7-6(2) 2-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I'm not thinking along those lines. Every time I've been excited about a possible easy draw it hasn't materialized. In the FO I fully expect another difficult SF, either Djokovic or Nadal.
OK it's true that Fed drew Murray instead of Ferrer in the US Open, Shanghai and the Aus open (but not in the Olympics and Cincy) and had to play against him in the WTF Semi,

but if he keeps number 2 for Madrid, Roma or Roland-Garros, he would at least be sure to avoid Djokovic in semis even if Nadal could always be there

... and I know you would like Roger to bring his weeks in the top-2 as long as possible (atm 413 weeks guaranteed until the end of Indian Wells, it's still possible to argue between him and Lendl at this number)

Last edited by duong : 01-26-2013 at 02:40 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote