MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #198
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
my comment was mostly rooted in the dismissive (not to say racist) way in which that poster talked about Turks and the extremely defensive way in which most of you try to make it appear that there's no turkish blood running through your balkan veins. (impossible for me to believe that after centuries of ottoman domination there is no racial influence among present-day serbs btw. you guys need to wake up and realize who you are first).

all in all, this nationalistic spirit seems rather shocking. get rid of it.
Im not saying that , there are probably some cases, but not as much as you might think because Turkish population in Balkan was never big and most of Turkish law enforcers and soldiers were Serbs who switched to Islam especially in Bosnia, which had almost zero Turk inhabitants. Population of Turks was a higher in Serbia and they lived mostly in major cities. The fact is that people of Balkans are so mixed up and if there is some turkish blood it is very minor when compared to others especially Dinarids.
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote