MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #196
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
Lol clown ignoring the facts. Present day Serbs are more native Balkan tribes in first place http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race and rest (Thracians,Dacians) with minor admixture of slavic genes. I am 190cm tall Serb and I dont know if any of them looks like a Ottoman or whatever that means.
my comment was mostly rooted in the dismissive (not to say racist) way in which that poster talked about Turks and the extremely defensive way in which most of you try to make it appear that there's no turkish blood running through your balkan veins. (impossible for me to believe that after centuries of ottoman domination there is no racial influence among present-day serbs btw. you guys need to wake up and realize who you are first).

all in all, this nationalistic spirit seems rather shocking. get rid of it.