MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #500
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - Tomic the next #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I approve.

It would be such an improvement over your usual stuff
I don't think you have thought this out well ( like always ). If I showcase my cloyingly sweet side, it will make duong vomit in disgust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Great. It would be enough to make the thread more interesting than the Castle thread. We would need some work still to make it as captivating as the from one million to zero one.
For the bolded part, maybe I will de-personalize and provide a random baby fact each day. It will be very educational.

Today's fact: The most natural color for the poop of a breastfed baby is mustard yellow.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote