MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescores (November 2013)

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 07:17 AM   #1307
country flag Hårdkål

Hårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescores (January 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
Only saw the last two, Murray run to a 4-1 lead in the 4th and had the chance to finish it there and then on serve but Fed played a good game Murray didn't and took it to a TB where he got a 2-0 lead and never looked back. In the final set order was restored and things became pretty straightforward, Murray found his game again and won without problems. He was always in control of this match and Fed was always on the back foot - however Fed did play some good tennis in patches where he was able to rally with the Scot, while for the rest of it the Scot was superior both on defense and shot-making.
Thanks!

I have to say Federer impressed me. I didn't expect him to be so dangerous in this match. Murray had some serious hick-ups though.

Did Federer play worse in the fifth all of a sudden?

Makes you wonder about the finals...
Hårdkål is offline View My Blog!