MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #10
country flag Hårdkål

Hårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

First of all thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Second, I realize that most things are subjective, so don't worry about that. They can still make good points!

Third, I agree with some of what you say, but personally doubt it will all be that much of a factor.

http://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/tur...8/#home-away;2

The main, to me most important reason why Azarenka would win is that she is a far superior player. I realize she may lose, but these odds are some of the most ridiculous I've seen in my life, and in spite of the fact that this usually signals something distressing, I cannot pass them up. Am I missing something major?

Azarenka -3.5 @ 2.18 with Pinnacle (small, initial bet – I was obviously wrong in predicting the odds movement)
Azarenka -4 @ 2.75 with Pinnacle
Azarenka -4.5 @ 3.25 with Ladbrokes
Azarenka -6.5 @ 7 with Ladbrokes

Various sized bets but quite a bit overall, by my standards.
Hårdkål is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote