MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 05:31 AM   #8
country flag Mecir

Mecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
I doubt the crowd will be a factor, and I doubt they're gonna be as vocal as some people think. If they were Europeans probably but Aussies? Some say that Azarenka appeared both physically and emotionally tired in recent matches but since I haven't seen her and I barely saw the womens tournament in all I'm sitting on the fence for this one. The fact of the matter is that things in womens slams finals rarely go according to plan.
It'd be good for Li to win another slam, people will start seeing her in a different light then and she will escape the tag of the one-slam wonder.
She definitely looked like she was suffering physically in her semi but it was a hot day. Much cooler in Melbourne today and of course the final is at night.

Still hoping for a Li win though even if it is just to wipe the smile off the face of Vika's boyfriend...Sideshow Bob!
Mecir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote