MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 02:05 AM   #6
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

I doubt the crowd will be a factor, and I doubt they're gonna be as vocal as some people think. If they were Europeans probably but Aussies? Some say that Azarenka appeared both physically and emotionally tired in recent matches but since I haven't seen her and I barely saw the womens tournament in all I'm sitting on the fence for this one. The fact of the matter is that things in womens slams finals rarely go according to plan.
It'd be good for Li to win another slam, people will start seeing her in a different light then and she will escape the tag of the one-slam wonder.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote