MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 02:43 AM   #5
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hårdkål View Post
Li Na backers, please provide me with your reasoning. I'm very interested in hearing it!

I was totally wrong about the odds movement on this one though, and I'm absolutely shocked. Am I missing something?
here we go,

1.Li's confidence is sky high now. She has improved a lot on serve and nerve control,thanks to her new coach Carlos Rodríguez. you know it's very important for Na to control her temper which is crucial in her game. Less UE means winning of the match.

2.Azarenka is more or less mentally disturbed by the public regarding her words after Slone match.

3.Azarenka has never beaten Na in a Slam. Rather,got beaten twice in straights.

4.Azarenka is stepping down her peak(or you can say No.1 place) while Na is climbing to her peak again. I'm feeling the trend here. Could be a bit subjective though.

5.The cownd shall be in Li's favor.

pls tell me any reason Azarenka will win,other than the odds movement(Li shall be a public play I guess)
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote