MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #1155
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I really have nothing to do until I leave on Monday. No work or study needs to be done before then and I always leave packing to the last minute.

I should really be enjoying myself, but I'm really bored.
I understand you, I really do

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
That's really interesting, I remember learning about life in the Soviet Union during those years, and their involvement during WW2, but never have I considered or studied their involvement in the Spanish Civil War. What's the story?

So what is the relationship, if you can summarise it briefly?
Can I tell you after I finish it? At least let me start it. I am not clueless, but I couldn't possibly explain you what I know in words that you would understand.
arm is offline View My Blog!