MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #1146
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
And you care about the reaction? well, it's all down to one question: does the poster deserve the badrep or not?

I have a plan for tomorrow. A mini trip to a town an hour from here, there is a food fair going on, so I am going to get lunch there with some family members.

And then on Monday, I am going to get my laptop and get my a** out of this house, go to the library and start some slow research for my Master thesis. It's only next year, but heck, if I start now it's work that I won't have to do later..
You are right. I have come to a decision.

A big yes on starting your research for your Master thesis, don´t be like me, procrastinating a thesis is no fun.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!