MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #1145
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
I don´t know, wouldn´t a badrep piss this poster even more off? I wouldn´t want to do that.
And you care about the reaction? well, it's all down to one question: does the poster deserve the badrep or not?
Quote:
Well, it is not worth it to go somewhere now if you have this many plans, that hinge on you having enough money for them. Isn´t there some work you could do on the side while you are there? Or perhaps help that friend that is starting his/her own firm.
I have a plan for tomorrow. A mini trip to a town an hour from here, there is a food fair going on, so I am going to get lunch there with some family members.

And then on Monday, I am going to get my laptop and get my a** out of this house, go to the library and start some slow research for my Master thesis. It's only next year, but heck, if I start now it's work that I won't have to do later..
arm is offline View My Blog!