MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #1144
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Sounds like he or she is the one deserving of a badrep.

Uni starts on the 4th of February, the problem is during the first week there wll probably be only ONE class... So yeah, I pretty much have 2 more weeks of this.

I know what my problem is, and I need to face it and accept it. Normally what I do in these circumstances is travel. I get on plane and stop being bored. But I don't have the money for it right now. Or better yet, I do have the money bur if I do it, I have to kiss bye bye other travel plans such as my summer in Russia, plus 3 months in Lithuania and an eventual trip to a tennis tournament. I might even have to give up on live tennis this year. Not sure I can afford it plus the rest. But I am trying to, I promised myself to watch Nole play live every year until he retires, I have been doing so for 4 years now.

Oh well, I'll take a shower, better than nothing.
I don´t know, wouldn´t a badrep piss this poster even more off? I wouldn´t want to do that.

Well, it is not worth it to go somewhere now if you have this many plans, that hinge on you having enough money for them. Isn´t there some work you could do on the side while you are there? Or perhaps help that friend that is starting his/her own firm.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!