MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #4586
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Gotta love the moderation once again. I reported that german fucker that wished me death. The mods put a dot instead of the message as a badrep. Yet, the fucker pmed me saying he fucked my mother last night.
I just noticed you're now banned. I hope you reported this German poster again before you got banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Dear plonker who is currently on the Schuman square, testing out his microphone and sound system to check if they can hear you in New-Zealand as well,

I hope your balls freeze off.

With regards,

Hilde
This made me think of one of my coworkers this morning. He has a four-year-old boy who "wrote" a story about cars yesterday at school, accompanied by illustrations, of course. The dad, my coworker, brought it to work today to show us. His cars look just like penises with testicle wheels.

Quote:
copied from "Tournaments - Off the court pictures + Off season pictures" thread, as posted by Just Like Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Hilde look what that walloon Hazard did last night

the country is OUTRAGED, want him jailed.
That's awful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Any form of nationalism is the cancer of humanity. And that's nationalism we're talking about, not national pride (go read that thread on Milosevic in NT to get the big picture).
I'm not reading that thread but I can imagine what it says. I'm glad you made a distinction between nationalism and national pride. I have the latter and I'm good with everyone having that. The former, though, nationalism, can be scary. Look at WWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
for JM's defence he is a well know hater of the SVP. In Switzerland we live in open democracy were we believe it is best to allow all opinions and discuss them (instead of torturing or shooting some minorities) agreed that the SVP sometimes crosses legal boundaries but she gets punished and thats it.

Quote:
Look at that:

The Chicago fire department after having put out a fire in a warehouse and this at a freezing temperature.

The recent frigid temperatures made fighting the fire problematic as hose water froze as firefighters tried to put the fire out. Once the fire was under control, the Harris Marcus Group building at 3757 S. Ashland Avenue resembled an igloo.

more awesome pictures here
Awesome photos! Much of my continent is in a deep freeze right now. It's been much colder than normal this week. Today we got a little bit of snow but we haven't had much so far this winter. I've only shovelled twice.