MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #4585
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Petru named one of his new Bey-Blade's Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
One of my nieces used to love Nadal. I told her that I wouldn't give her birthday presents anymore and she now admires Fed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
or she's a smart girl and just says what the uncle likes to hear to keep the presents coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibberz View Post

Despite my TT retirement and Rafa's inactivity, I still make time for monthly spot checks.

Yeah, my Giants and Niners have put together some magical runs.

And the QB leading us to the promised land is one of NorCal's native sons:

If my favorite NBA team wasn't on the brink of relocation () and Rafa had his health, all would be right in the sporting world.

Don't forget that hockey's back. That relieves your mind a bit, doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
In the meantime I be a physics teacher at a very rich swiss school very pay is excellent and only eager to learn students (mostly girls) are at
Congratulations!