MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #1738
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! SF v Ferrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You really think so?

I think lots of you too
Yes I do. There's something about the AO that makes Nole into Super Nole. If he needs 90 hours to win the title, he'll go the distance. We know that and we all have the heart attacks to prove it.

More love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
If you head says so, that must mean that your heart says otherwise, huh .
What makes you think I have a heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Wow there is still a long time till the 14th of February, I have plenty to do until then, don't scare me!
No pressure hon, no pressure.

Just get me something fab or we're through!

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote