MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #1737
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! SF v Ferrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Fox View Post
After seeing both semis I realize that for the first time, Ferrer and Federer are starting to look their age. They really did look like two thirtysomething men desperately trying to keep up with their younger opponents. This year could truly be the beginning of the decline for the both of them.

Just a random thought of mine.
Federer looked old last year too. Really old at the wtf. But the lighting there is ghastly.

I thought fed fought tooth and nail tho. In his heyday he could demoralize his opponents with a couple of blazingly brilliant games and then cruise to a win. But now the good players just Ignore the brilliant streaks and keep coming. It makes watching fed more interesting because he has to scratch and claw and fight for the entire match,
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote