MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #1134
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I really can't understand how this can happen. Remember my trip of hell (the flying part) in December. So I got the airmiles statement and somehow, only parts of the trip show up. Like my flight from Phoenix to Calgary was there, same for Vancouver to Hong Kong but Calgary to Vancouver was missing. It's the same ticket number and same airline And on the return trip, only Hong Kong to Vancouver showed up. I tried to file the missing miles online and kept getting error messages and had to use the painful system of calling a toll free number, muddled thru the menus and finally fed up and pressed 0 on the phone, waited forever to talk to a human being. At least she's very nice and spoke perfect English.
Did you get the miles?
star is offline View My Blog!