MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 05:46 PM   #1131
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I need to pick up books from the library. It opens at 10am and I was a bit early and when I reached the parking lot, there were two fire engines and a truck with "Battalion Chief" on it. I was like, OMG, what's wrong? Ended up only they were having a meeting in the meeting room of the library. And thanks to them, the library had to open the outside door so I could walk in and got a seat, use the WiFi while waiting for the library door open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Since Mikey is not badrepping me anymore, hardly.

waiting for his badrep
I have a badrep now but it's joke badrep from Andrey. I have been my most annoying self on GM lately, it's true, and I keep waiting for a badrep and it never happens. And then I bet that one day, out of the blue in a perfectly fair and reasonable post I am going to get a badrep.

I have been spending all my bad energy on GM lately, I should probably quit.
arm is offline View My Blog!