MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 03:30 AM   #1682
country flag Chemokine

Chemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! SF v Ferrer

Missed the match since it was the night of my last exam and didn't want to do anything stressful...imagine my surprise when I saw the scoreline!

Fantastic stuff from No1e but I'm wary of being too confident. He needs to keep this level.

Personally, I don't know who I'd rather have him face. The Murray-Djokovic SF from last year was dramatic but I think it was also quite sloppy from both sides at times. Shanghai was close, USO was quite close, WTF was close. Djokovic Fed matches tend to be close but usually the scorelines are little more skewed one way or the other.

I like Murray more than I like Federer so if I watch, I'll probably end up rooting for him but I don't really care.
Chemokine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote