MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open

Thread: Australian Open
View Single Post

Old 01-25-2013, 02:47 AM   #233
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Open

The Tennis Channel is repeating this match ad nauseum. I just hope Roger wins his semi so I have something to watch on Sunday, or I will have just wasted two weeks of my life, weeks that would have been more profitably spent doing something more important. I lost a lot of sleep for nothing. I can do without the women's final completely, and I will pass on the men's if Federer doesn't make the final. Even if it is Federer, I may still put this one down as a miss. He choked away his last two finals on championship point to Djoko. I can't stand to see Djokovic gloating, thumping his chest and ripping off his shirt one more time.
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote