MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #153
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
well, after he and others have voted for adoption ban (even though half of them didn't want to) I don't have any question left. Compared to the law dooming many orphans to rotting alive here the law against gays is pretty innocent one.
I know....what is happening is frightening and very sad - but frankly, both pieces of legislation - if you can call it that - are EQUALLY oppressive and without rational.... the orphans will still be there, and people will still be homosexual....passing some dumb-ass 'law' is not going to change that - its just TRAGIC for the Russian people - the Kremlin wants them to remain uneducated peasants for all eternity - holy mother of god - may they all rot in hell !!
(copy and paste THAT to "marat"'s twitter account, , U-u/Puzzel )