MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #4c - Bucaramanga - The Oscar Goes to Nicki, Djalma and wtatourfan!

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #222
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #4c - Bucaramanga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazorla View Post
Direnan

Sent you a forecast for tomorrow's match, because I can not be online until the evening. I hope that you do not complicate razobratsya that I wrote) is pretty interesting tournament, for me, is not it? Especially this round, was a marvel! Two projections play against three opponents and win - is great!

Thank God that all that ended well for the first issue of the Ukrainian team of forecasters this forum))) and then could not play because of his gaffes tournament, which I really like. If I am not mistaken, the last year in the final played here to see prices ...
No problems Cazorla.
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekk„o, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote