MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #2230
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

I did something very bad last night. I cost taxpayers lots of money. ..I saw from my living room window big plumes of smoke coming from a top story of a building and called the fire department. It's bitingly cold here, and the operator asked me if it could be a vent. I told her I only knew that I'd not seen that before. Over the time we talked, the plume disappeared which I told her about, but she decided to send the troops out anyway. They drove past my street, a fire engine and a truck with a ladder. I called them back later, all embarrassed and contrite, and was told not to worry, that they'd rather people call than not call. That person was very sincere, but I still felt very badly.
Keech is offline View My Blog!