MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #4477
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
I live in a rather cat friendly place, in an urban area people don't let their cats out. At my parants house already 3 cats got driven over Well we have foxes here too, but the cat can watch for herself and not get eaten by the fox or what kind of foxes do have you in Estonia?
Hope our catty would not get eaten but me and my mom are mother hens personified. I THINK one cat was killed by a fox but I cannot verify obviously. Bad foxes.

Quote:
that is kinda stupid

what about the day then? hope poor kitty can go out then
Well that's the law here, and it was a typo of course, cats and dogs cannot be let out on their own i.e. alone, so we break the law and could be fined.
Mom lets the cat out in the morning, during the day he is OK, he can climb to our roof.
During the snowy period my parents live in a town apartement and the cat is prefectly fine there, actually he would not step on a snow even to go to pee around the corner. Mom laughed as hell when the first time he tried 6 times to go out but still didin't. He has a litter box I think it's called (we'd need Star to verify but the last language discussion created huge drama here so better not) and he is such a clean cat (esp for a male), he has never peed anyplace else in the house.

Quote:
so you have a pet or only your parents?
Yes he's my parents' cat. We had a Siamese cat when I was a schoolgirl and I developed a cat allergy after she had been with us for 7 years. For a while I had it bad but now I just cannot 'smooch' with him too much, otherwise I'm fine. *yeah yeah keep your sleazy comments to yourself Hilde & Co* I have relatives with serious cat-dog allergy though.

Last edited by MariaV : 01-24-2013 at 08:05 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!