MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #128
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3?

Fedtards in general are nice people and they love great tennis. But sometimes they are a bit annoying because of their tardism. If somebody is criticizing Fed, even for a reason, there will immediately be a group of Fedtards attacking that guy 'coz of course you can't criticize Roger of anything, he is peRFect. But Fed also has some of the funniest tards, Fed fordawin (hopefully ban will end soon) and Serverer are some of the funniest posters at MTF.

Rafatards, on the other hand, seem to be killjoys. They like Rafa's playing style that prevents opponents from hitting winners, and I guess the biggest joy for them in Rafa's RG wins over Roger wasn't the win but preventing Roger to achieve GS. But because 17+6>>>>11 and 21>>>>21-4, they need to come up with strange explanations on why Rafa is the GOAT, like saying DC is more important than WTF.

Long-term Noletards don't seem to care about the game. Nole's playing style has changed so much that one could expect the tards have became haters and haters have became tards. And caring only about Nole makes them annoying. Still, they aren't as annoying as Rafatards.

Muzztards on the other hand are mostly nice people. Of Big Four fans, they have least tardism.

Outside Big Four, Berdy has the most annoying fans. They are gloating about few wins over Fed, just like Rafatards. Still, they aren't that annoying as Rafatards, who really are the most annoying fanbase. But I won't vote yet, to see if there will be more annoying fanbases this year.

Stan Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote