MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:30 PM   #127
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3?

fedtards are numerous and agressive but they've toned down with the years now that federer isn't as successful as he once was. regardless, i have no doubt they'd be back to the usual if federer manages to win the AO.

nadaltards aren't many but they make up for it with stupidity. in fact, i'd say that in their peak they're by far the most stupid group of all.

djokotards are a slightly smarter bunch than nadaltards and fedtards but their ranks are fastly growing in numbers and i've seen some really annoying and arrogant shit lately. thus, given their growing number coupled with their increasingly annoying behaviour, i'd say they are the worst group at this point.

murraytards aren't many and they're generally open minded and good persons. the best fangroup of the big 4, easily.