MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open

Thread: Australian Open
View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #226
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
Djokovic played great, but Ferrer was bad, he played better against Djokovic in 2012 AO

He should have had much better return stats and not all those UEs. I think Djokovic lost less than 10 points on serve? Should never be that bad

I doubt Ferrer is the type of person to be sad after this crushing defeat. It will give him even more motivation to keep improving his game.
Yes, after the match, he said he was going to rest and think about how to improve his game further. He congratulated Nole and got a nice answer in return

I couldn't see the match unfortunately. But I'm not sure I want to see the re-runs Maybe I'll watch for a bit, to see for myself whether Ferru was bad or Nole really good, or both.
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote