MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vote the biggest victims of Surface slowness

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #6
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vote the biggest victims of Surface slowness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogbg View Post
Why is that?
They are young and they still dont have strenght to play against top players. But mostly because this generation isnt that talented. Djokovic isbenefiting slower courts but he doesnt mind faster eather, Nadal obviously loves slow courts, Murray same as Nole, and Federrer benefits most. Maybe he wouldnt benefit if he was in 2004-2007 but now with his age i think this courts are helping him, he can defend well against ballbashers most of the time and run down a lot of balls. If couurts where any faster i think Clownga would blow him out of court 2 days ago.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote