MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 01:06 PM   #178
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
Luckily, Serbia is not Belgrade.

:vomit:
Keep crawling like a worm. Maybe they'll like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post
Mama's boy, crawling has never been my position. Except in the war in 1999 that you most probably watched from TV and I participated in as a soldier, and now thanks to that it's difficult to get a visa for some countries although I have no intention of leaving Serbia. I could have left a million times and still can if I want. The place where you live in is not of major importance, Belgrade, no Belgrade, Serbia or any other place.

"They" are in your head only, no such thing, you will understand that when you grow up and start assuming responsibility for what you speak and do.

Thanks for your bad rep and "nice" words, I am not offended, it can be expected. Very sad what the machinery did to you, you can believe me or not, but I truly feel sorry for you.
Guys, don't fight.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote