MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #4449
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post

Mikey we need to watch the final together, see you in the live thread?
depends, if Fed is winning its a good thread to be in, to annoy the army of Serbs in there

i'll be there if something positive is happening for whichever of my boys is in that final

Hilde will love my gloating if one of them win this title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

Sure, let's hate on a player that struggled with injuries in all his single carreer and tries to make a honest living out of doubles only because he's Nadal friend
bit sensitive today are we
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!