MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #4444
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

You want a badrep desperately, don't you?
a badrep from you might be kind of hot. depends on if you'll make the message spicy and funny enough

Quote:

Fedals. Always taking the side of Fedtards and their worshippers.

Don't encourage the Estonian Seeker of the Great Swiss Sword. It's bad enough as it is. Have mercy on the rest of us, woman.
sounds like something out of 50 shades. i am TRYING to divert her from the fedtards to you, you beefix to my vitalstatistix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!