MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #68
country flag Lemon Water
Banned!

Lemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
If this woman wants sex with you too,yes.
Imagine this:
You are a guy(I suppose).A girl you know not too good comes and flirts with you,showing her desire you both to fuck.What would you do?If you find the girl attractive-agree,if not-ignore her.That's same with women,we're not creatures from other dimension,Jesus.
Thanks. I am a shy guy and straightforward. I get nervous when asking for it on the very first conversation thinking she might feel awkward. I mean is it okay? I can't carry out endless conversations and play a rugged bad boy like some men. It makes me bored.
Lemon Water is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote