MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #172
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post
What a load of crap. This ranks among the worst posts I have ever read.

A shame really, to think how a state propaganda of xenophobia and hatred can destroy a soul of a young man. Do you realize that before 1990s no one talked like this? Not in Belgrade, not in Sarajevo, not in Zagreb.
Luckily, Serbia is not Belgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post
Can you even try to begin to understand the magnitude of crime that has been done to people, especially your generation in the entire region? To you personally as well. (the time of your growing up is painfully obvious). It required LOTS of poison - and the masterminds lived in my own city. Such an enormous tragedy. Everyone wants to be a victim in the Balkans, enough to make any sane person sick.

Will you ever understand how pitiful this is?
:vomit:
Keep crawling like a worm. Maybe they'll like you.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote