MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #170
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
but in all seriousness, the civil war in former yugoslavia couldn't have been really that bad. i mean, both djokovic and tipsarevic's parents survived and were able to raise 2 of the best human beings in all of mankind.
The war was as bad as WW2 to the people of the region, a true apocalypse that left no one unhurt, including people in ex-yu off the war zones. I am not sure that's a laughing matter but you would probably fit well here where dark comedy has always been appreciated. I myself like to make fun of death sometimes (see my Mexican day of the dead avatar). It's easier to me to face death than to face a poisoned soul.
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote