MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #64
country flag Lemon Water
Banned!

Lemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
I'd repeat the same old,worn out "Be yourself"
But here's why: Not because we women are ready to jump into every dick that doesn't hesitate to show his true nature.
If you present yourself in a way that is far from reality,a woman can buy into this image for a while,but inevitably your character will show up big time.You're not going to pretend all relationship long,neither you're going to adopt the fake You that got the chick out.It's better not to make false expectaions for both of you,you should move on to more perspective coupling partners the sooner the better.
Does a woman agree to sex if i make my intentions clear looking into her eyes, speaking honest and touching her? I am just curious.
Lemon Water is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote