MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #1656
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! SF v Ferrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Fox View Post
Okay is it me or is ESPN2 not showing the match? I woke up and I thought I would see the match but I'm getting Sportscenter.
I was really mad with I play my recorded TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Lee, because I know eventually you are going to read this: I told you this was going to be easy.:sports:

I.hope I didn't just jinx him or I am going to get a whole lot of of badreps with this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalisita View Post
It (and the rest of the tournament I believe) is on ESPN not ESPN2. They announced the switch Tuesday.
I did not hear it and my TV guide (although interactive) was not updated
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote