MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #4419
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Wow, you have opinions!

Don't scare away our nice Swiss Fedtard friends.

FFS, Maria. Get a grip.
What's up with the indecent amount of swiss arse licking lately? Lack of natural sunshine in Estonia?

Besides, the best way to get your hands and other body parts on a great swiss sword is to praise the lord, his majesty Roger Federer, in GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
You don't often venture in GM anymore, do you? Did you see the gazillion of serbian flags out there. One post out of two is some nonsense from a serbtard
Yes, I see quite few djokotards and indeed, they seem to be coming out of the woodwork but I see a mountain of fedtards who only think you're worthy if you praise Rogelina. Bonus points if you trash other players because that's hilarious.

Yes, all the fanbases of the top players have their share of blind worshippers. Heaven knows Rafa has his share of them. But the fedtards are getting out of control here.

The more Federer wins, the more insecure his most ardent fedtards get. I seriously don't get that. Why don't you simply enjoy his great achievements? He's reached another SF for heaven's sake. Why the growing insecurity?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!