MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jan-Lennard Struff

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #17
country flag Wolmas

Wolmas has a reputation beyond reputeWolmas has a reputation beyond reputeWolmas has a reputation beyond reputeWolmas has a reputation beyond reputeWolmas has a reputation beyond reputeWolmas has a reputation beyond reputeWolmas has a reputation beyond reputeWolmas has a reputation beyond reputeWolmas has a reputation beyond reputeWolmas has a reputation beyond reputeWolmas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jan-Lennard Struff

Struff beat Ungur, and there was a somewhat comical point. Struff's last service game (second to last game of the match) when he was leading 30-15: his first serve hit the top of the net, it looked like it was going to bounce out, but it fell in the left service line, Adrian lunged for it, but with no luck. I would have liked to see a replay. The no-let service point came kind of by surprise. I'm not sure if Ungur forgot about this temporary rule, or simply thought the ball wasn't falling in. If he had stepped up to the service box in anticipation of the ball dropping in, the ball stayed in the air enough time too - he could have let it rip to level the game at 30-30.
Wolmas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote