MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #61
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Dealing with all that is quite Difficult to be Honest and i wouldnt blame any Guy if he eventually turns into a Fool.
But i think i need to be an Asshole . The One who doesnt think Much and just does things at the spur of the Moment. I know Girls have a Certain Thing for such Guys. The one Marlon Brando Plays in the movie "Streetcar named Desire". An Old Hollywood Movie.

But i despised such Guys all my Life and i find it hard to become like that just to get a Beautiful Woman. Its a Moral Dilemna of sorts.
I here you brotha. The "asshole technique" is another tool which belongs in every man's toolbox.

lol I just thought of the movie Magnolia....so funny, the Frank Mackey character.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote