MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #4388
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
you think I look for a girl here?

Maria said "we miss you", so of course I came back to say hello

PS: probably "we" was hilde and andreea, thats is at my conviction

and no, I have not yet done my round-the-world trip. I will do it with my future wife (who is it gonna be?)

you read the book?

But you better watch out with those rich poshy private school girls, as I already said yesyerday.
And you didn't think "we" included me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
This AO is becoming slowly one of the worst slams in history

Only Muzza could save it, vamos
I wouldn't count on Muzza too much. My last chance to say Nole has it in the bag. OK now I'll shut up about it.
Masha is really an idiot! I mean Sharapova, although I am an idiot too, no doubt about it.