MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #1906
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Thanks for taking the effort to do that Amber!
Is Aramaic very different from Hebrew? And can I ask if you speak them both, how many languages do you speak

Are you Jewish as well? Do you recite this Kaddish as well?
sure no problem i think its the only time i will used heb in here

aramic is very close to heb, its not the same but i can understand most of it, there was a time jewish used to read in heb but speak in aramic not to use to holy language atc atc.

its not hard but if u know heb its much more easy, theres time when we used aramic language but its mostly in Sayings and Proverbs.

i speak heb of course, i know aramic but less to speak more to understand.
i know heb, english, spanish and i just to know arabic but i didnt use it for a long time.

im jewish and yes we say it just like he said in the vid, after a person is dead we say "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want atc atc...THEN WE SAY Kaddish.

most ppl will feel a chill to head a person say this work bc they will think someone died or something
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!