MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 02:31 AM   #4096
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

http://www.deuceofdavenport.com/2013...soccer-affair/

I dont know if you heard about this story, but this is GOLD!

Braga's former coach and until 3 days ago the coach of Olympiakos, Leonardo Jardim, was dismissed after being 10 points ahead of 2nd place PAOK, in greek championship (with even less one game), still in Greek Cup and missed CL by 1 point (they are in EL now). All people found this dismission all very strange at the begining. The president, Jelene Trojanske, said that the football the team was playing, was not attractive enough.

Well, now we know the real reasons. The portuguese coach was having some fun with Trojanske’s wife. The funny thing is that Jardim had this stranges dismissions before. I wonder if we have here a president wife's banger.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris

Last edited by Sauletekis : 01-23-2013 at 03:12 AM.
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!