MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #1491
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! SF v Ferrer

Good to see the happy Nole fam.

I checked the score at 5:30 am and saw Nole won easily. I hope now I don't have to start out on a cross country trip every time he loses a set.

I agree that Nole has lapses in concentration (everyone does -- question is how soon can the player get concentration back) but I think he has done better since 2011 in limiting the damage. He used to lose concentration and lose the match. I think opponents counted on that. Now he gets back in the grove much better and doesn't let it prey on his mind.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote